Increase your potential impact and experience significant tax savings by giving non-cash assets.
Examples of Non-Cash Assets
- Real estate
- Business interests
- Farm commodities
- Stock or marketable securities
- Life insurance
- Retirement benefits, such as gifts from your IRA
Benefits of Giving Non-Cash Assets
- Reduce your taxes. Receive a fair market value deduction at the time of your gift and avoid tax liability on the sale of appreciated assets.
- Increase your giving capacity. Give from your excess resources without restricting cash flow.
- Eliminate hassles. Give assets you no longer need or want to manage (such as rental properties of vacation homes) for the benefit of CBE International.
- Simplify your estate. Eliminate potential taxes or complications for your heirs by giving complex or burdensome assets to CBE now.
- Receive steady payments for life. There are ways you can give non-cash assets that provide lifetime income payments for you and your loved ones.
To learn more about giving non-cash assets, call Julene at 612-842-1028 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.