Donor-advised funds provide you with a simple, flexible, and tax-efficient giving opportunity. Receive an immediate tax deduction when you deposit cash or proceeds from appreciated assets into a single charitable giving account. Then, recommend gifts be made at a time that works best for you.
If you already have a donor advised fund, please partner with us by making a distribution to CBE this year.
If you do not have a donor-advised fund, CBE’s financial planning partner, the Barnabas Foundation, offers the Stewards Fund.
The Stewards Fund offers:
- Planning and investment expertise
- Flexibility—they accept several different types of assets
- Earnings growth potential
- Low administration cost
- Tax advantages
Benefits of Using the Stewards Fund
- Flexibility. Grants can be requested at any time of the day using Barnabas Foundation’s convenient online grant system. You may choose to give in one-time or recurring increments, and you may choose to designate your gift to meet specific organizational needs at CBE.
- Simplicity. Simplify your giving and record-keeping by making all gifts of cash, stocks, or appreciated assets from a single account.
- Expertise. Benefit from the knowledge and expertise of Barnabas Foundation staff who will manage and liquidate your non-cash asset gifts.
- Cost-effective. Many families choose to use their Stewards Fund account as a cost-effective alternative to establishing a private foundation.
To learn more about setting up a Stewards Fund account, call Julene at 612-842-1028 or email email@example.com.
Or contact the Barnabas Foundation directly here or call 1-888-448-3040.