The course is divided into three main categories:
- Understand the basic principles and challenges of Bible translation.
- Examine how cultural assumptions can affect Bible translations.
- Explore and acknowledge the contributions of women to Bible translation in history by virtue of their unique social locations and perspectives.
- Develop a reading of the Bible that properly considers cultural factors involved in Bible translation and interpretation.
- Be informed and wise in choosing Bible translations for personal use and for ministry.
If you are coming to this course with specific questions, feel free to jump to the sections that most relate to your own experiences. Each section will provide easily digestible answers, while also allowing you to go deeper as your time and interest allows.