0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
1. Why is it important to tell of women’s participation in Bible translation?
2. Which of the following was not a contribution made by Paula of Rome to the production of the Vulgate Bible?
3. What may have motivated women to participate in Bible translation in the nineteenth century? Check all that apply.
4. Who introduced subject headings and typesetting of the text in sections and paragraphs to enhance readability in English Bibles, thus pioneering this approach?
See “3.5 Helen Barrett Montgomery.”
5. Which statement about Katharine Bushnell’s God’s Word to Women is false?