We simply could not do what we do without volunteers! There are many volunteer opportunities, and some of them can be completed in your home
Below is a list of projects you can participate with. Some of the projects require computer skills. CBE assesses the skills of each volunteer before assigning a project.
- Review books for CBE’s bookstore.
- Host a CBE exhibit table at your church, school, or business.
- Assist with IT projects.
- Prepare mailings by assembling materials; stuffing, labeling, and stamping envelopes.
- Phone individuals and libraries about their membership or subscription.
- Enter data into CBE’s database.
- Conduct internet research and enter findings into a spreadsheet.
- Assist CBE staff with administrative or outreach tasks.
- Assist with CBE conferences and other Christian events where we host exhibits.
- Offer your expertise to CBE’s staff. We’re all ears.