CBE’s online courses advance CBE’s mission to affirm and promote the biblical truth that all believers—regardless of gender, ethnicity or class—must exercise their God-given gifts with equal authority and equal responsibility in church, home, and world.
Check back often as we are continuing to make new online courses available.
Answers to Common
Questions about Women
& the Church
Women in Pastoral Ministry
- Define biblical mutuality and why it matters
- Discover what the Bible really says on the topic of women leaders, prophets, and evangelists, through Old and New Testament history
- Explain how the lack of mutuality hinders current and future God-following ezers
- Give a New Creation perspective on the topic of women leaders in the Church
Women in Scripture
Christian history is full of remarkable women. Here we highlight women in the Old Testament, New Testament and in mission since the early days of the church through to the twenty-first century. Some of them are complicated, where there is much to say. Others are only barely remembered, and yet their story is worth knowing. They were created in God’s image as a strong rescue, and through the power of the Holy Spirit they prophecy, heal, preach, teach, create, lead, fight, nurture, protect, and disciple others. All-in-all, they provide the church with a window into how women are an integral part of God’s story.
Fuller and CBE's Courses
- Expose common myths about abuse and abusers.
- Recognize signs of domestic abuse.
- Identify characteristics of abusers.
- Develop and implement an action plan.