You are here
Home > News and Noteworthy
News and Noteworthy
CBE in the News
Below are some articles in which CBE has been featured in the press.
- "Bilboard sparks debate over gender roles" David Roach, Baptist Press, March 2017
- "Gender roles: Is complementarianism on the wane in the US?" Mark Woods, Christian Today, November 2015
- "Egalitarian advocate preaches at Campbellsville" Bob Allen, Baptist News Global, October 2015
- "Campbellsville University to host Dr. Mimi Haddad" Joan C. McKinney, Campbellsville University, August 2015
- "Mimi Haddad: A general in the Christian ‘gender wars’" Jonathan Merritt, On Faith and Culture, May 2014
- "Gender Roles: Timeless Truth or Cultural Phenomenon?" Jonathan Merritt, On Faith and Culture, June 2013
- "Evangelicals and the Gender Debate," Jonathan Merritt, On Faith & Culture, June 2013
- "CBE President Dr. Mimi Haddad Receives Honorary Doctor of Divinity" Albany Times Union, May 2013.
- Adelle M. Banks, "'Fifty Shades of Grey' Moves Evangelicals Beyond Black and White Sexuality," Religion News Service, November 29, 2012.
- Mimi Haddad, "Service not Servitude," ABC's Australian Public Radio, The Spirit of Things, September 2012.
- Mimi Haddad, "Reading the Bible is like Rock Climbing," Associated Baptist Press, June 6, 2012.
- Ken Camp, "Women Find a Friend in the Apostle Paul, Truett Professor Says," Associated Baptist Press, May 1, 2012.
- Ken Camp, "Women Find a Friend in the Apostle Paul, Truett Professor Says," The Baptist Standard, May 1, 2012.
- Tony Campolo and Shane Claiborne host Mimi Haddad on Red Letter Christian, TBN, April 2012.
- Kristyn Komarnicki, ed., "'An Evangelical Statement on the Trinity' Seeks to Stop Ancient Mistake from Creeping Back into Christianity," ePistle, December 14, 2011.
- Bob Allen, "Scholars Say Evangelicals Tinkering with the Trinity," Associated Baptist Press, December 2, 2011.
- Mark Hensch, "Evangelicals Take Stand on Trinity" The Christian Post, November 30, 2011.
- Molly Worthen, "Housewives of God," The New York Times, November 12, 2010.
- Barney Zwartz, "Men Lead, Women Obey?" The Age, June 10, 2010.
- Bob Allen, "Southwestern Seminary Adopts Statement Asserting Male Headship," Associated Baptist Press, October 28, 2009.