We are pleased to announce that we have rescheduled our 2020 conference in London to August 11–14, 2021.
While our event will be in person, CBE is also researching options for online, "virtual" participation.
For all in-person participants, we’d like to propose general COVID-19 guidelines:
1. For those traveling from outside the UK, we highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to cover cancellation for any reason.
2. Keep updated on COVID-19. Check websites such as:
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- National Health Service (NHS) of England
- CBE will observe recommendations from the CDC, the NHS, and any decisions made by our host facility—the London School of Theology.
3. Consult your physician concerning the current status of your health as it relates to:
- Travel to the UK.
- Participation in a 3-day, 150-person international conference with attendees from more than 10 different countries.
4. If you have a fever and/or feel ill 3 days (or less) before the conference begins, it is strongly recommended you cancel and consult your physician immediately.
5. If you are a US Citizen:
- Visit travel.state.gov to view individual Travel Advisories for the most urgent threats to safety and security, along with the latest updates regarding COVID-19.
- Visit the US Consulate in the UK for information on entry restrictions, foreign quarantine policies, and urgent health information
- US travelers are urged to enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency. The State Department uses these Alerts to convey information about terrorist threats, security incidents, planned demonstrations, natural disasters, etc.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security's website for possible travel restrictions in returning to the US.
- In an emergency, contact the US Consulate in the UK ( (0) 20 7499-9000), or call the following number: 1 (888) 407-4747 (toll-free in the United States and Canada)
- Check with your airline regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
We covet your prayers for wisdom. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to email email@example.com.