- How do I subscribe and how much does it cost?
- What is the difference between a membership and a subscription?
- Why should my library subscribe to CBE journals?
- Can my library subscribe through subscription services?
- How can my library obtain a sample issue of Priscilla Papers?
- How can my institution join as an organizational member if our library already subscribes?
1. Choose your subscription customization:
- US Journals: $45 (one year) or $120 (three years)
- INTL Journals: $55 (one year) or $145 (three years)
- US Mutuality Only: $20 (one year) or $50 (three years)
- INTL Mutuality Only: $30 (one year) or $75 (three years)
- US Priscilla Papers Only: $30 (one year) or $75 (three years)
- INTL Priscilla Papers Only: $40 (one year) or $100 (three years)
- E-Subscription: $10 (coming soon)
2. Choose your method of payment:
- Online: Go to CBE Bookstore and select your subscription option
- Phone: 612-872-6898, Mondays through Fridays, between 9am and 5pm CST
- Mail or Fax: Print and complete a Subscription Application Form (PDF) and send it to us
CBE membership is open to anyone who supports our Statement of Faith and includes subscriptions to our publications as well as discounts to our conferences and bookstore. By becoming a member, a portion of your dues goes to supporting and sustaining our ministry. Members also receive prayer support and assistance connecting with the CBE community.
Individuals and libraries that are not ready to commit to membership are still welcome and encouraged to subscribe to our publications. Subscription prices are slightly cheaper than membership dues but do not include membership discounts or other benefits.
Learn more about membership:
Priscilla Papers presents well-researched perspectives—all written by experts in their fields—and is considered a reliable source for research and curriculum. It is the best source for egalitarian scholarship and commentary on issues such as gender, biblical studies, church history, theology of Christian community, marriage, abuse, and ethnicity and gender integration.
Leading scholars and libraries around the world read and use Priscilla Papers in their schools and ministries. Among the publication's many endorsers is Dr. Gilbert Bilezikian, Willow Creek Church co-founder and professor of biblical studies emeritus at Wheaton College, Illinois:
“While remaining firmly grounded in the unchanging truth of Scripture, Priscilla Papers is leading the way on the forefront of discussions relative to issues of contemporary relevance. I find each issue loaded with biblical substance that lingers in the mind and enriches ministry.”
A subscription to Priscilla Papers puts all this into the hands of your library patrons. Each quarter you will receive the latest issue, filled with excellent scholarship, inspirational articles, and thoughtful research. Every back issue of Priscilla Papers is available in both print and electronic format. And with your subscription to Priscilla Papers comes a complimentary subscription to our popular magazine Mutuality!
Learn more about our publications:
Yes! A subscription to Priscilla Papers and Mutuality is available through EBSCO.
A sample issue of Priscilla Papers is available through EBSCO. You are also welcome to contact us directly to request a sample issue of Priscilla Papers and/or Mutuality. CBE will provide your library with one complimentary issue of both publications.
If your library already subscribes to our journals, our membership department will take the cost of your subscription off the cost of your organizational membership. This discount will apply each year you renew your membership, providing that your subscription remains current. Be sure to list the name of your institution's library on your membership application. Please note this option is not available for those organizations joining at the $55 level.